Smart data shines a spotlight on the clues within a patient’s story.
Osteoporosis disease state management involves assembling the complex pieces of the life and clinical information of a patient into a diagnostic picture and plan of care. Distilling the patient record that includes labs, DXA scan results, fracture history, medication loads, x-rays, each time the patient is seen in order to have a complete view is often a manual process. For example, the raw scores from DXA scans require the manual processes of recording the raw scores in a note then linking the information to a code. IONMED's patented, proprietary platform automates the process with a click of a button. The data you need is linked to clinical decision support and best practice measures in real time.
IONMED creates a clinical pathway for effective, sustainable management of bone and fracture clinics.
Better bone health is achieved through an osteoporosis clinical pathway.
- Increase rates of fragility fracture treatment.
- Decrease the rates of new fractures.
- Successful identification methods that widen the net of patients who get the bone care they need.
- Diminish the administrative burden of care management saving resources and time.
- Risk stratification and notifications that alert providers of care needs.
Our data centric solution
What are the drains on your time and resources? So you have data? Now what?
Uncovering the meaning and taking action doesn't have to be a manual and time consuming process.
Automation where it matters most
Do you dig for data?
Leave the mining behind and get the information you need without the hassle